We’d love to have you come in and see our facility and answer all of your questions, as well as put you through a sample workout.
Getting Started is Easy!
Contrary to popular (and misguided) belief, cross-fitting when you’re new or not very strong will not be a massively humiliating experience. In fact, the first months are arguably the most wonderful and memorable for a new athlete because you’ll frequently blow past your body’s self-imposed limits. That’s a great feeling. The Quad City CrossFit community is made up of some of the most positive, empowered and motivated people we know. Lifelong friendships are created here. So, if you’re looking to join a tribe and make fitness a part of your life – look no further.
Try Quad City CrossFit For Free
We have a variety of group class times and a very unique personal training program here at QCCF – especially for people who are new to CrossFit. We start everyone off with a complimentary 20-min fitness goals assessment. The purpose of this session is to get to know you, your unique goals and to determine if Quad City CrossFit will be your best path to success.
During your FREE goals assessment we will:
- Get to know you, your motivators, your drivers and current fitness challenges
- Match up your fitness goals with a QCCF class & coach who specializes in that area
- Provide an overview of our unique training methodology and class options
- Give you a tour of QCCF’s premier functional fitness training facility
- Determine if QCCF will be the best solution to get you where you want to go!
Simply fill out the form below and someone from our team will be calling you shortly to discuss the best time for you to come in. We are also happy to help answer any questions you might have about training at QCCF. We look forward to meeting you!
– Your Friends at Quad City CrossFit